tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, July 1, 2005

Costumes in 3D


I had heard about some minor differences between the US (11/04) and Japanese (02/05) versions of Rumble Roses a while back, but it was nothing substantial. I would have tracked it down if new costumes were added, but that wasn’t the case. I know it didn’t sell particularly well here, but apparently it sold enough in Japan that there is a “The Best” release (their equivalent to the Greatest Hits line) scheduled for this August.

It wasn’t until recently that I discovered there are indeed some different Rumble Roses costume material. The first source is a Best Shots collection book housing drawn and CG promo art. I don’t own it, so I’m just going by pics I’ve seen in eBay auctions and similar Best Shot tomes (I have a DOAXBV book, thanks Simon!).

The really trippy one is the 3D Rumble Roses book that comes complete with...you guessed it, 3D glasses. Judging by the digital pics above I stole from this eBay auction, a few outfits (and non-outfits as it were) not found in the game are presented for your approval.

They seem nice enough, but I really prefer the costumes in action while playing the games so I’ll pass on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger