tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Soul Calibur V



The Soul Calibur/Soul Edge series has always held a special place in my heart so I really, really hope SCV can maintain my interest over the long haul once its released. Word is that there is a 17 year gap between the story of Soul Calibur IV which is a great opportunity to reboot some elements. Tekken tried a similar time gap, but the only noticeable difference was Paul Phoenix grew a beard and we played as some of the kids of some of the older characters.

An Xbox 360 and PS3 version were announced, but my fingers are crossed hard for a NGP version that interfaces with the PS3. There is supposedly a character creation function similar to SCIV that would be perfect for tinkering and building up on the road.

3rd Birthday Update
I'm starting to warm up to 3rd Birthday the more I play. The first missions were kind of boring, but the upgrading bits are kicking in and the levels are starting to have slightly more variety. The jury is still out on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger