tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Burlesque Queen Dita von Teese | Style & Beauty



Would you ever come to the idea, that the burlesque queen Dita von Teese - who is always perfectly styled, does the entire grunt work herself?  Her look and her style was always a reason why I love and admire her. Knowing that she does her own hair and makeup, makes me admire her even more.
What's even better is the unique vintage look she flaunts and that is also of her own doing.

She doesn't pay any stylist and uses all of her own clothes. She says: "I don't have a team working with me, I do my own hair and make-up. Like other women,  I was worrying that I couldn't do anything with my hair tonight.  I don't have a stylist; I get all my clothes myself."
Thumbs up Dita! Bravo! Now, we all have to buy her upcoming book of tips, tricks and beauty secrets! ;)





















{images:stylebistor.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger