tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Breaking the Rules!

Chocolate borrowed from: http://marylindsey.wordpress.com/


I'm breaking the rules! I can't stand this anymore. I'm just going to blog when I blog. Ever since I officially stated that I was going to blog every Monday with something writing-related, and every Wednesday with Iceland Reports, I've been soooo discouraged to blog that it's clogging my flow. It sort of took the fun out of popping onto the blog and posting something - anything fun and informative that came to mind.

So I hope you forgive me when I say that I'm going to break the rules of staying consistent, and just blog when I blog.

That said, I might be travelling to the USA in a few weeks! Yay! I'm going to raid the bookstores. And the toy stores. And the shoe stores. And just any store I find. We're probably going to Boston with a direct flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger