tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No More Heroes Paradise Uncensored


I played all the way through Killer 7. I played maybe 3 hours of No More Heroes. What happened? Although NMH was far more playable and featured a similarly crazy plot and characters, I just didn't like using the Wii remote. This is a game that was made to be played on a regular controller so I'm ecstatic that a 360 and PS3 port has been announced. It's Japan only for now, but I'd be shocked if someone didn't pick this sucker up for the US. As if that wasn't enough, there are neat extras like saucy costumes in the Very Sweet Mode. Above image is from here.

More Tekken 6
Looking through the art book that came with the limited edition reminded me that there are a ton of outfits I haven't looked at yet. Holy crap, Tekken 6 is even more LOADED with costumes than I initially thought. The balance of outfits is off with some characters getting the shaft while others have a wardrobe that can last years. Looks like I'll be spending a little more time in Scenario mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger