tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, January 28, 2008

Seung Mina appears


It’s been tougher than normal to get to some good updates due to a recent major life event. Catching up on some recent items:



Lost Planet PS3
I really wish they were porting Dead Rising to PS3 and adding new characters. I had a good time with Lost Planet on 360, but it’s not a title I want to play again (at least until the proper sequel comes out).

Hats for everyone
Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom has been dogged by terrible reviews and based off the demo I played, I would agree with them. Even so I’m keeping track of the many costume developments just in case there is something so amazing that makes me want to give it a second chance. The packs that have been released are pretty lame, especially since you have to buy them!

Virtua Fighter 5 Online patch and custom packs
A few weeks ago a cool patch for VF5 360 came out introducing a host of fixes. The cool thing is that the patch allows you to mix and match some pants from different costume sets (pants from costume A can now be used with costume B, etc). Doesn’t sounds like much, but it should make for some great combinations. Three other packs that you have to buy are also out now, but I haven’t been able to find any pics online. Based off forum posts, the first pack is pretty good, but the other two are crappy. VF5 360 is still on my “eventually buy” list so I can’t test anything out just yet.


Seung Mina/Maxi/Yun-Seong
Pics of Seung Mina, Maxi, and Yun-Seong from Soul caliber IV have started to make the rounds. Seung Mina appears to have received the upper body boost that all the ladies are sporting in SCIV. It’s strange that so many new screens are being released regularly for SCIV, but not very much for Tekken 6, which is supposed to come out sooner. Odd.

No More Heroes
There’s been almost no time for recreational gaming since the baby, but I still had to buy No More Heroes. I loved Killer 7 and I’ve been following NMH for a long time. Sounds like the game has gameplay flaws and I’m prepared for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger