tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, December 21, 2007

Xmas GET

I finally took a decent shot of Mass Effect, but it’s not of the armor I’ve been talking about. Those lucky enough to have purchased the Limited Collector’s Edition were treated to a fairly nice bonus disc containing soundtrack selections, gamer pics/themes, and making of docs. The star attraction for me is the illustration galleries because they include COMMENTARY! The artist involved talks about each illustration and the process surrounding it. Some extremely interesting chatter about how they developed the costumes and overall aesthetics of the game.

The first free costume pack for Folklore is available now on the PSN store and features a Christmas theme. One other pack for each character was released previously costing $3.99 for one or $5.99 if you get both at the same time. I think in the Japanese store, there are two more mission packs already out. Each pack has one new costume and several added missions. I still want to get Folklore eventually so it’s nice to see it getting continual support.

For those like me following the new Kingdom Under Fire game, the elf apparently has at least four outfits. These were on a KUF board in Korean so don’t know who to credit.

I’ve been playing a lot of Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles the last two nights. It’s definitely a flawed shooter, but incredibly addicting if you try for “S” or even “A” rankings in each stage. As I guessed, there are no costumes to unlock. Another Wii shooter that does feature costume unlocking is Ghost Squad. I’ll have to look into that one later. It’s fairly cheap so perhaps there’s a chance I’ll get it as a stocking stuffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger