tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fashion May Cry

I haven’t been interested in the Devil May Cry series since the first game, but the 4th installment is looking pretty kick ass. All that goodwill nearly went down the toilet when I caught sight of this ridiculous looking mask, gauntlets, and boots combo above. I mean really, they’re flat out embarrassing.

I say “nearly went down the toilet ” because the look of something is only half the story in a game. Check out how the gauntlets are literally exploding with destructive force and the boots whir like crazed spurs from hell. They look like they’ll be an utter blast to use and see in action. How they look standing still is another matter, but how often do you do that in a DMC game?

Another interesting development is the evolution of Lady. She had this spunky, schoolgirl-theme outfit complete with ammo backpack and skirt. My favorite part about her original look is actually her hair. Lucky for me then that it’s somewhat still the same for her DMC4 look, but now she’s featuring more of a business travel assassin vibe.

I’m not sure how I feel about this new pseudo-suit. We’ll have to see if they explain how she got to this stage in her fashion life and if it works into her play mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger