tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The art of Rapture

Like the majority of my friends list, I’m playing BioShock. Of course there’s not much in the way of costumes, but the overall aesthetics are simply incredible. I like how everything is rooted in that old timey look, but also incorporate the natural evolvement of a society that has been separated from outside influence.

While I’m excited to finish the game to see what happens, I’m also amped to finally be able to look through the art book. There are warnings that it is spoiler filled. In case you had somehow missed the news, you can download the book for free off of the official site.

Soul Calibur bonus
I randomly stumbled across this create-a-character art from Soul Calibur III that I can’t recall ever seeing in this larger format. So here it is in case you missed it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger