tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, July 6, 2007

Folklore and Guild Wars again

Developed by the same folks behind Genji, Folksoul aka Folklore here in the states has some nifty outfits. Based on the demo available on the Japanese PSN store, Folklore plays way better than Genji and has a much better story.

The various costumes for Elen have been revealed and I really like them, especially the insect/fairy/witch motifs. I’m still not sure if I would buy the full game at launch, but it certainly has my attention.

I keep walking by the special Guild Wars box and just love how it looks. The image below is basically the same as the box and it rocks. The armor is all kinds of awesome and makes me want to play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger