tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, March 2, 2007

Bullet Witch time…or not?


Even with co-called improvements to the US version, Bullet Witch is getting hung out to dry by reviewers. I’ve been known to give such games a chance, but not this time. At least not until there is a significant price drop and more downloadable costumes are available.

Making it easier to skip Bullet Witch is the costume goodness that is Virtua Fighter 5 and Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection for PS3. I’ve mainly been brushing up my skills in the dojo for VF5 so there’s not much on the costume collecting front yet.


Downloaded Tekken 5 DR last night and so far so good. It’s definitely bare bones compared to the PS2 and PSP versions, but my goodness it looks fantastic. Well, as fantastic a PS2 game upgraded to 1080p can look. Still, it’s good stuff and worth the 20 bones.

I was initially down on what’s been shown for Tekken 6, but DR reminds me that there is a sizable difference between how a game looks in screenshots and video versus how it will actually look at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger