tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Webzen


I mentioned before how much I like the art in Soul of the Ultimate Nation, but probably wouldn’t play it since I’m not much of a MMO player. Webzen recently cancelled plans to bring another MMO, Endless Saga, to the PS3 to concentrate on SUN and Huxley.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So now I have my fingers crossed they’ll bring SUN to consoles instead. On second thought, do I really want to get sucked into a MMO?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The other title I mentioned is Webzen’s online shooting MMO, Huxley. That title is already scheduled to hit both the PC and 360. The suit designs look pretty nice. Not sure if I’m sold on a shooting MMO though.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Onechanbara X: The Devil Evolution Human
Well, well, looks like the hot sword wielding lady series Onechanbara is making the jump from PS2 to Xbox 360. It’s part of D3’s budget series, so I don’t expect it to be super awesome. I do expect it to be priced fairly low, perhaps even $30? Most likely $40 which could be a deal killer.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Judging by this second screen shot, it looks like there will be a healthy amount of unlockable costumes. Not sure what User Costumes mean. Hmmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger