tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, April 10, 2006

Keep on Rumbling


I certainly have my work cut out for me to unlock every available costume in Rumble Roses XX. I’m first trying to unlock all the character’s alternate personalities, then concentrate on specific costumes. It’s a bit tough because some outfits are still shrouded in mystery.

Here’s a quick general run-down:

In terms of a costume that is exclusively original to that character and alter ego, there are only two - their main outfit and original bikini. Each character has immediate access four general outfits – a space age body suit, bikini top/shorts combo, two piece bikini, and a one-piece bikini.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I’m don’t have the game in front of me now, so from my recollection, I believe there are either 14 – 18 (I’ll update this once I turn the game on again. Updated: It's 17) outfits in the main costume selection. All characters have access to the same selection, which include the cheerleader, bunny girl, and school uniforms among many others.A few are obscured by “?” and one would guess they eventually become available like the special MGS 3 Eva and MGS 2 Olga outfit shown above. According to the official RR blog, the method of unlocking them could be different depending on the character. Hmmmmm.

There is a separate Bikini-only area of the shop that allows you to purchase the character specific bikinis. The catch is they only appear in the shop after that particular character has worn the bikini a few times in matches.

The Superstar personas of the characters and alter egos can’t change costumes. They always wear their specific outfit no matter what.

Counting the Superstar outfits, my rough estimate is 49 (again, to be updated later. Updated: Yes, 49...probably) possible outfits. More if you count that some outfits have interchangeable gloves, tops, bottoms, and shoes.
The interesting thing is that adjusting the size of the hips or other body parts slightly alters the look and fit of some costumes/bikinis.

I’ll try to show certain outfits off if I ever figure out a good way to capture shots from the 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger