tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Lara Croft shamed


I’ve already stated my opinion on how drab and uninspired Lara’s UPS worker-like outfit is, but I think it needs to be made again now that they have unveiled the latest model to dress up in her gear. Karima Adebibe, a 20-year-old from London has been chosen to be the live action representative for the new game.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Man, everything that bugged me about the costume in virtual form bugs me twenty times more in real life. All the flaws are brutally exposed like the utterly ridiculous shorts and the really awkward cut of the shirt. If a designer on Project Runway made it, they would have been OUT.

I’m still looking forward to the game, but will be playing with gritted teeth.


On a brighter note, I've finally updated a mess of links on the lower right-hand bar. Thanks to everyone who has linked to this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger