tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Nightshade redux


I am still at a loss at why I bothered to beat Nightshade the few more times required to unlock these extra costumes and character. The deed is done though, so enjoy the fruits of my labor.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So the two pics above show off Hibana’s second unlockable outfit. I’m going to do something I rarely do and revise my earlier rating. It’s grown on me enough to bump it up one more point. So it now rates a 7 out of 10.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Above is Hibana’s third unlockable costume. A sort of 70s throwback, high collar trench with slacks and accosutic guitar. It’s definitely different and the alternate guitar attack is neat. I say it’s a 6 out of 10.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hisui is the third unlockable character. Although her attacks are kind of fun, it was barely worth the trouble obtaining her. Her costume is just ugly, especially her goggles. It would not have been as bad if the in-game character wore the goggles on her head like the portrait. This is totally a 3 out of 10.

There is also a fourth unlockable character, the old school Shinobi Joe Musashi. I’m done with this game for a good long while so he’ll be forever locked away until the bug bites me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger