tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Chapter 25.3: Turkey Time

For all my friends and family and to those few readers I don't personally know who visit this blog, I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. I realize this is a potentially world-wide audience, including people who don't celebrate Thanksgiving and who possibly have never eaten a turkey. For those people, I wish you a happy day of being thankful for what you have in life.



I love Thanksgiving. It's not a religious holiday, there's no stress of buying the "perfect" gift for someone. It's about getting together with people who matter in your life. It doesn't have to be politically correct -- those morons who argue that not eating turkey is somehow "un-American" aside. I miss playing touch football in the morning or early afternoon and topping it off with a bottle or three of Bass, but on goes life. And there's usually tasty leftovers.



So, whoever you are, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger