tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A voyage... of rediscovery

Occasionally I come across something I loved once and remember why I loved it. It's a great feeling. An album, a TV show, a book, a movie, an activity... whatever. Here's a random list

Things to rediscover

- Oasis, 'What's The Story, Morning Glory?'. Despite the dong-referencing name, this is a great album. Full of life and rock and guitars and cocaine.
- 'Arrested Development'. Seriously, go back and watch any random episode from this show. It will be great.
- John Marsden, 'Tomorrow When The War Began'. I started re-reading the first one recently. It took me back. I think I want to skip ahead to the middle ones though, where the action gets massively intense.
- Lil Wayne, 'Tha Carter III'. Whenever I feel like maybe I'm bored with rap, I put on Lil Wayne and he reminds me of what's clever. He is.
- The Matrix. 10 years on, is it still as awesome? I think so.
- The Beatles, 'Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band'. So many good songs.
- The Beatles, 'Abbey Road'. A completely different feel, but just as good.
- Dinosaur comics. I don't always read this every day, but quite often they are gold.
- Cricket With Balls. Jrod has been covering the Ashes like a mad man. It's been good reading.

Fun! Off to buy a car stereo now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger