tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, August 17, 2009

BlazBlue?

I had been planning to pick up KOF XII, but all the fan uproar gave me cold feet. BlazBlue has been out for a while now and I’m thinking of giving it a go. Played a ton of Guilty Gear back in the day although it was on a very casual level meaning I never could wrap my head around the high level techniques (or even mid level for that matter).

The art is certainly nice and the characters are entertainingly bizarre. I dunno. Kinda torn. I figure Beatles Rock Band will dominate my time in a few weeks so the window of opportunity is not so large. Above image from Gpara (link is somewhat NSFW)

More Tekken
Catching up on some shots released a while back. October is inching closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger