tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, August 28, 2009

Soul Calibur Broken Destiny...Next Week?!

Wow this totally snuck up on me since I haven't been paying much attention to PSP news. I still haven't decided to pick up the PSP GO so it would be premature to pick BD up in anticipation.

The wait for Tekken 6 has definitely got me in the mood for a fighter and I'm still not convinced that game should be BlazBlue.

Aside from Beatles Rockband, the September release game I'm super psyched about is Muramasa: The Demon Blade. Being a big Odin Sphere fan and 2D in general, this is about as good as it gets. That cover image from the latest issue of play magazine is bananas. I don't think I can bring that into the house or even keep it at my desk at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger