tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, October 13, 2008

The footballer and the hockey mom

Internet searches that found my blog - responded to!

First up: "grant birchall girlfriend" Now, to the no-doubt-beautiful woman who researched this, I can say that earlier this year, I'm pretty sure Grant was still single. However since then I've got no idea if the situation has changed. He's now a premiership player so I guess he'd probably be getting a bit of attention. So I'm sorry but I can't help you in your search. Good luck though! He's a nice guy.

Next: "palin cocaine" I have no way of knowing if this search originated at Obama headquarters, but I guess it was someone looking for dirt on Sarah Palin. And they found me. If you're looking for pictures of Vice-Presidential candidate Sarah Palin snorting cocaine off the back of hookers or something - you'll be disappointed. But what I can offer you is these pictures:
I only made one of these. I wish it had been the Lego one.

Tomorrow I'll look at "how to make a boy feel bad for what he did" - should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger