tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, October 16, 2008

boytaur!

Internet searches that found my blog - responded to!

Today: "centaur teaching a boy"

I don't know if they were looking for a picture, or a story, or what, but I've come up with:

Things a centaur could teach a boy
1) Star-gazing? That would be pretty useful. However I'm not sure if it's a uniquely centaur trait, or if it can be passed on to humans.
2) Galloping. I'd like to know how to gallop.
3) How to respond when a drunk human asks the old "hung like a horse" line. The correct response is, of course, to trample them to death.
4) How to chase tail. Ba-dooomm ching!
5) Wisdom, honour and "tempered masculinity". All good traits for a boy.
6) Proper chest hair grooming technique. Some of us guys need it, some don't.

Tomorrow - the final piece "i want write a rap song about my girlfriend"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger