tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sometimes I forget how awesome Lil Wayne is

From I'm Me:
I know the game is crazy, it's more crazy than it's ever been
I'm married to that crazy bitch, call me Kevin Federline
 ....
And we hold court and take your life for a settlement
Yes, I'm the best! And no, I ain't positive, I'm definite
I know the game like I'm reffing it
This is The Carter, The Carter 3, the New Testament
And I'm the god and this is what I bless 'em with
....
Lets go, n****s doubt won't see me cuz I'm better and bold
The only time I wear depends is when I'm 70 years old
Thats when I cant hold my sh** within, so I sh** on myself
Cuz I'm so sick and tired of sh***ing on errybody else
 Occasionally I remember why he's so awesome. Weezy F. Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger