tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, July 26, 2009

To be robots!

Searches that found my blog

I really want the rocket launcher but I'm just too young
Hmmm, intriguing. Perhaps a promising Palestinian terrorist looking for some online help?

kidsimagining to be robots
Yes, exactly as written. I'll see what I can turn up on this one.

ivanka boobs
I can only assume they're looking for Ivanka Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump. And her boobage. A Google Image search would probably be more effective than my blog for that particular query.

Grant Birchall girlfriend
Yet more new hits for this topic... I have no idea if he has a girlfriend. Contact the Hawthorn media department. I don't think you'll get an answer, but they'll know more than I will. I think I must be the only blog ever to have commented on Grant's relationship status, so hard-working football groupies out there keep finding me when they want info on him. Sorry ladies (and dudes), I have nothing.

Did I say I'm just a boy
Yes, the number one hit on Google for that phrase is now this blog. Fans of the Angus and Julia Stone song will no doubt be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger