tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, July 20, 2009

Blog history

When I first started reading blogs, the ones I read were Shiloh's, Dan's and Emi's. That seems like a long, long time ago. I don't know where Dan's might be now, and Emi's blog has gone through a few incarnations and is now a photo blog (with very nice pictures).

Shy hasn't blogged in a long time, but some of her old posts are still online. My favourites include How To Talk To Boys, the comments on Geek Eye for the Jock Guy, and this hilarious picture.

A lot of the blogs I used to read are no longer around. People read the same ones and commented across all of them. Facebook has replaced that internet community feel now. But I did enjoy reading my friends' insights.

This is actually my third blog. Weird to think. But yes. It actually worries me to think how much crap I've written onto the internet over the years! I think I would like to go back and take back a fair bit of it. Sometimes we're stupid when we're younger. And when we're older too.

Speaking of correcting things we said when we were younger, check out this awesome correction the New York Times ran on July 17, 1969, referring to an editorial it had run in 1920.
Actual link here. "The Times regrets the error." Heh heh heh.

By the way, current song I'm pumping? Rick Ross feat Kanye, T-Pain and Lil Wayne - Maybach Music 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger