tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, April 13, 2009

Writers I Love On TV Shows I Love

I really like Mindy Kaling. If you don't know who she is, she's a writer and performer on The Office (US). She's funny and really cute.But aside from that, she also runs a blog called "Things I Bought That I Love", where she mainly talks about clothes and things, but also digresses into everything else. And it's great.

If you like to read about clothes, shopping, and some hilarious stories, then read it. If you don't, then have a flick through the categories at the bottom and see if something catches your eye.

And also, check out The Office. So much fun. Mindy plays Kelly, who falls in love with Ryan the temp (BJ Novak, also a producer) early on. Their relationship is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger