tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost finds a new level

I think I said recently that Lost season four had taken it to a whole nother level.Well, I'm here to tell you that Lost season five? Takes it to a whole nother other level. For reals.

It's like they spent three and a half years setting up all these mysteries and crazy situations... and now they're using the last two and a half seasons to explain them all. It's great. And tense. And action-packed.

The monster that was grabbing people from the forest in the first season? I know sooo much more about that now.
The polar bear that showed up randomly? Yep, we know why that was there.
The Others??? Oh yeah, we got Others.
The stations (like The Hatch from season two) and the Dharma Initiative? All covered. Sooooo covered.
Why no one could find the island?? Yep, that one's been explained.

The show will finish at the end of next season, the sixth one. And I expect next season to be an absolute freakshow of intense episodes. The way this one is going, I don't know if I'll be able to handle another crazy season.

Anyway, if you get a chance to catch up, it's worth it. Season two was a bit meh... but season three picked it up a bit, and season four, as previously stated, took it to a whole... you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger