tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tomb Raider costumes multiplying

Lara’s Shadow, the second DLC for Tomb Raider Underworld just came out along with the free Designer Costume Pack. That’s a pretty good amount of alternate gear when you count the outfits from the Beneath the Ashes DLC and the two previous free costume packs.

That prompted me to look up how much Underworld is selling for these days. The official price seems to still be around $49, but you can find brand new copies for around $25 on eBay. I would want to get both DLC (800 microsoft points each) so there’s another $20 right there for a total of $45. Not too shabby.

I’m in no hurry though. Street Fighter IV has been keeping me busy. I ended up purchasing the ladies costume pack for that one. Fallout 3 has also been getting some play time as I’m going through the Operation Alaska DLC again, this time with a secondary character. My original level 20 is a guy, but there is an awesome ninja outfit that would look a whole lot better on my level 9 female character.

Then after that, there’s more Onechanbara yet to play. If I’m lucky, there’s maybe a ½ hour of gaming I can squeeze in per night, so Lara might have to wait a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger