tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to the dollhouse, baby!

Hands up those disorganised people who give up too quicky! Yeah, I'm usually one of those people. I'm the kind of person who gives up on a book half way through. I normally tell myself I'm going to keep my school books nice and neat all year round, but the books already look trashed, burnt, then trashed again after a term.

Taking a break from The Alchemist, I walked into my room to get my maths tutor homework when an idea hit me. I saw my pink dollhouse freckled with age and dust on it's windows and roof. I decided to store my school books there- a way to be organised. This way I'd know perfectly well where all my books are, and I wouldn't have to go searching around the house for them to only to find that they were just under a pile of unfinished homework and worksheets.

I'm a crappy artist, but that didn't stop me from painting it cream.

I'M PROUD OF MYSELF




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger