tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, January 22, 2010

I've got too many links to deal with

Seriously, so many links. I'm running out of time to link them all up.
- First up, a really interesting piece by a British bloke named Patrick Muirhead. Well gay for 20 years, he's realised he's now attracted to women. Particularly, he wants the family life. It raises questions about what it means to be gay, and how much personal choice comes into it. Definitely a bit controversial in the gay community.
I want a wife to love and a child to protect. And I want to look at them both and know that they are mine and I am needed by both and I can be like the workman’s fist, clutched tightly by the little pink fingers in the barber shop. The rock of the family.

Does this mean that I no longer like men? No, of course not, and I won’t pretend. But in the streets and avenues of this country there must be many husbands whose interests are divided but whose choices are determined not by sexuality but emotionality.
- An all-female construction crew in Queensland!

- Can I just say that I've been slightly in love with this actress for a number of years?






















Alicja Bachleda was in a really cute movie called Herz im Kopf, about a German boy who falls in love with a Polish girl (Alicja). She was also a love interest in Summerstorm, a German coming-of-gayge film, where she went for the guy who turned out to be gay. Anyway, I thought she was gorgeous. So imagine my surprise when she turned up on Go Fug Yourself the other day! As Colin Farrell's partner! And I have since discovered that they have a son together!

A couple of things:
1) Yay, she's moved up in the world!
2) Well played Colin Farrell, she's lovely.
3) ...and well played Alicja, Colin Farrell can be ridiculously hot.
4) That was a terrible choice of dress. She was showing more cleavage at the Golden Globes than Mariah Carey and Christina Hendricks... and they kinda took it as far as it needed to go.

This guy is living for a year entirely on what he can find from Craigslist. Dangerous!

And a big interview about Mass Effect 2!!! It's going to be so much the biz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger