tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, October 26, 2009

Almost famous

Some famous people I've interviewed.

1. Ricky Ponting
2. Peter Daicos
3. Brendan Fevola
4. Wil Anderson
5. Ricki-lee Coulter
-------
6. A lot of AFL footballers

My favourite? Ricki-lee, of course! I think she's awesome. Always have. She was great on Idol, got dumped in a terrible, terrible shock, and sings like an absolute weapon. And she's the first ever covergirl on Ralph magazine to be size 14 (ie, she's about normal for an Australian woman, except that she's also quite tall). I love seeing her do well. Fev was an interesting one. I interviewed him in his hotel room, while he was lying on his bed playing online poker on his laptop. He was good to chat to.

The one that got away
Shaun Micallef, in my first week as a journalist (I was still on trial!). I was meant to interview him but his publicist said he was running late and had to rehearse, so I ended up having a crappy interview with a local flackey about the arts program or something boring. If I'd been even slightly more experienced I would have got it sorted so I got the interview. However I had been a (trial) journalist for all of five days. So sadly I didn't to interview one of my favourite ever comedians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger