tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, June 4, 2009

E3 Costume Watch

I skipped Ninja Gaiden 2 mainly because the gore was a bit too much for me. That aspect appears considerably toned down in the E3 videos of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 I’ve seen. The likelihood of a purchase increased with the news that fan favorite Rachel (and by fan I mean me) would be joining the previously announced Ayane and Momiji (from the DS NG game). I’m guessing Sonia is still in the game since that would alter the storyline.

Rachel’s outfit looks pretty much the same. Only her axe weapon thing received a makeover.

Momiji’s outfit has very strong Kasumi 2P costume influences. It fails if you look at every little costume detail, but I’m okay with it taken as a whole. She really needs an alternate outfit that is more ninja-ish.

Ayane exposes a lot more flesh and gets the requisite random pieces of metal that Ninja Gaiden costumes must have. It lacks elegance and subtlety. Wins minor points for sexiness.

The prospects of picking up Soul Calibur PSP, and also an actual PSP, also increased with the reveal that Kratos is in the game. I actually fired up Soul Calibur IV on the 360 the other night and totally forgot about all those “guest” characters that were included. Will they also be in the PSP version? Yoda and Darth Vader are almost certainly out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger