tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, May 31, 2007

That’s a fine coat you have there (UPDATED!)

Some scans have popped up revealing the newest Tekken 6 character Miguel. The matador outfit is sort of cliché, but check out that luxurious fur-like coat. UPDATE: Some better pics have surfaced for Tekken 6. Here is a much better look at Miguel's coat:

And now we have a good look at Zafina's other outfit too:

I couldn’t find Odin Sphere at the EBs I checked so ended up just ordering it through Amazon. Yes, I could have “pre-ordered” it to ensure a copy, but to hell with that jazz. On the bright side, a friend was able to get me a copy of the Odin Sphere art book that shipped with first editions of the game in Japan. It’s very, very nice. I was contemplating bidding on one off eBay, but the asking prices are getting too high. As much as I love the book, I wouldn’t pay more than $10-15 (I’ve seen auctions hit around $40+). I’m sure there will be a proper Odin Sphere book later that will have even more art that would actually be worth paying $40+ for.

I did end up giving EB some cash for their ongoing clearance sale. Picked up the collectors edition of Final Fantasy XII for $30. Pretty happy with that. I’m not expecting the special features disc to be anything special, but the metallic case sure is snazzy. I’m definitely not starting this until I get and finish Odin Sphere though. Still, I’m pretty psyched about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger