tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Resurrection

I’m back, I’m back, and I’m back. That’s right. I’ve come back to my number 1 method of procrastination; blogging.


To sum up what I’ve done in the past year and a half is simple- I found happiness, went through a period of laziness and lack of motivation, and then I found happiness again. I guess you could say I’ve made no major achievements since I’ve last blogged apart from making the school office ladies laugh, and usually I’d be freakin’ walking on eggshells around them.


I’m going to have to keep this blog short because I’ve got two homework sheets, an activity booklet, two English essays, music theory work and a resume to write shoved in the corner of my desk, waiting for me to start them.


But before I stop, I’ll keep you entertained with a couple of pictures like an old grandma. I don’t know about you, but if my grandma took out a fat leathery photo album and showed me all the pictures inside like grandmas do in cartoons, I would be so interested that I would flip through the book twice, and then dance all the hibbyjibbies out around the house. That’s how exciting it would be. Photos are a must-must-must on blogs for me.

'Food, Glorious Food!' Backstage during the Oliver! musical. I'm dressed up as a boy from Fagin's Gang if you haven't yet realised.


The best day ever! My best friend Danielle took me out to Luna Park on a weekday as a birthday present.

Me: Why the hell is this ride not working

Her: It's waiting

Me: What? EXCUSE ME SIR, ITS NOT WORKING

Her: HAHAHA DUDE IT'S WAITING FOR THE PEOPLE IN FRONT OF US TO FINISH THEIR RIDE



Last Christmas. Chasing Santa around with a fake knife, fighting over a Katy Perry poster, present-hunting, disco lights, and dressing up in the most coolest Christmas costumes ever. I feel so nostalgic now.

If we ever go shopping for costumes, it would turn out like this. (Hi5 to the person who'd get this inside joke.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger