tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, March 25, 2011

Maria Maschinenmensch - Metropolis


Maria - Metropolis
Ahhhh, 1927. A great year for German expressionist films. Probably the most famous old school Sci-Fi movie, and the best known role of Brigitte Helm, who played Maria, the hot chick who the Machine Man was given the appearance of. I don't know if this was the first hot robot chick, but I haven't found any earlier references for my Metallic March series, so this is what you get.

I actually don't have that much to say about the movie or the chickie, but what I will say is that she has inspired me to start putting together a month of robot/android/gynoid/artificially constructed babes for the future. So I'm gonna get going and start searching out the best of the best for you, my loyal readers. Viewers. Pervs. Whatever.





I can't even begin to say how wrong this is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger