tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things!

How pretty are all the women on Eurovision this year??? They're all tall supermodels with long, gorgeous hair and beautiful voices. Well played, Europe.

In other news, I thought this article was classic.
Serbia’s World Cup preparations have been hit by a shock 46-3 loss to unfancied minnows New Zealand, after the highly-rated Balkan outfit accidentally agreed to play the All Whites at rugby union rather than the expected association football.
I remember meeting a NATO soldier from France in my town when I was a child’, recalled playmaker Milos Krasic. ‘He told me about this sport where the ball is not round and passing it forwards gets you a punishment gouging and the teams spend most of the match in interlocked, grunting packs, like homoerotic sardines.
“It is definitely my eleventh or twelfth most horrifying memory from this time.”
This article was interesting about how AFL players are chased after by women, especially in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. I never really got the appeal of footy players or musicians. Why do women go for them all the time?

The Big Caption adds clever captions to pics from The Big Picture blog. Like this one.

I wrote a while back about Jennifer Knapp, a Christian music singer who recently came out as gay. Anyway, she spent most of her time off in Australia... becoming a cricket tragic! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger