tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy about that

More searches that found my blog!

cheryl cole towel turban

Yes, the Girls Aloud singer and technically still-wife of Ashley Cole, Cheryl Cole is gorgeous. So why would he cheat on her??? I have no idea, but clearly he is stupid. Great player though. Definitely one of the top three left backs in the world (Evra and Lahm probably the other two).






















As for Cheryl in a towel turban, no luck sorry. But here she is in a German peasant-style top, which I think we can all agree is lovely.


















huxley "essay and novel" quote
I don't have the exact quote, but in this post I mention that Aldous Huxley wanted to find the perfect balance between essay and novel.

martine mccutcheon weight
This was one of the main things I didn't like about Love, Actually. The other thing was watching Tim from The Office constantly getting it on while I was watching the film with my parents. But I digress. I didn't like how they kept saying Martine's character (the Prime Minister's office lady) was overweight. She really wasn't. Not even close. But several characters made reference to it, and it was stupid. Google search her if you want to know how "fat" she is.

what magical skills does dane swan have
Well, first of all he has an amazing ability to get the football a lot. He uses it pretty well, despite not having the kicking range of Nathan Buckley. Swan was an absolute steal in the 2001 draft, and would have gone top 6 if people had known how he would turn out. He also has the magical ability to get lots of tattoos on one arm. I guess that's magical.

who will win sits in bradon and denison
Looking at that, I'm guessing a student has been given an assignment looking at the Tasmanian state election... and somehow found my blog. Spelling correctly would have helped. I went out to a school for a story a while back and this kid was trying to find which country Paris was in. But he kept misspelling everything he put into Google so it never showed up. And he had no idea that that was why he wasn't getting the results. I wanted to step in and say something, but it wasn't my place. Poor dude.

tim riggins damaged
He sure is. Poor Riggins. He has it rough. Except for being incredibly good looking, great at football and irresistable to women. He actually has it tough though. Poor Riggins.

yulia tymoshenko hot
No doubt. Post here confirms it.

grant birchall naked
SERIOUSLY??? Who is doing all these searches for Grant Birchall??? I mentioned him maybe twice on this blog and the girlfriend searches started showing up. Now they want him naked??? Poor dude! Leave him alone!

There was also a really icky search that I won't repeat here because I don't want anyone else who likes that kind of thing coming here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger