tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, December 13, 2009

You know me, I don't need no introduction...

...just call me 'make a little something out of nothing'.

Or you can call me Mr Links. Your choice.

- Kanye's reaction to The College Dropout being named EW's album of the decade. I like humble/proud Kanye, as opposed to proud/proud Kanye.
- An examination of why Twilight is so popular. Interesting article. I found this quote especially interesting:
Writing on the Twilight phenomenon in her Masters thesis, Emily Reynolds notes that the Twilight fans she interviewed in the course of her research empathised most strongly with the book's theme of "loving somebody they 'shouldn't' love". And that the interviewees repeatedly related their wish that they could replicate girl-next-door Bella's experience of winning too-cool-for-school Edward's heart: "It was expressed over and over again, woman love that Bella is ordinary and that extraordinary, vampire, perfect Edward still chooses her and loves her, though he could have any girl". The vast majority of girls and women surveyed by Reynolds expressed their total identification with Bella and many admitted to feelings of genuine love for Edward.
- An alternative view - if New Moon was 10 times shorter and 100 times more honest. I love it when Cracked rewrites movies.
TAYLOR LAUTNER

Hmm. Maybe if I show you how loyal I am and offer you an endless supply of support without any kind of pressure you'll eventually come to rely on me and that reliance will slowly morph into romantic feelings!
KRISTEN STEWART
Maybe! That's worked for lots of guys, just ask any forum on the internet!
- An old article about Brett Geeves. Congrats to Brett for being called up to the Test squad, even if he will probably be 12th man. We here at Did I Say I'm Just A Boy have been on the Blogging Genius for a while now, so it's good he's getting the respect he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger