tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Really?? Connie Mitchell's boobs?!???

Man I love Google Analytics. Some more searches that found my blog!

how to make a boy feel bad
This old favourite! I get a few variations of this one every month. If you're looking for it, I dealt with it here.

"connie mitchell" boobs
Sorry mr or mrs, you won't find that here. I can give you a pic of Connie Mitchell, but that's about it. I'm pretty sure she has boobs though, so if you were looking for confirmation on that then I can set your mind at ease. If you're looking for boobs in general... I suggest trying the entire internet."Luke McGregor" tasmania
Luke is a very very funny Tasmanian comedian, who does hilarious songs with his writing partnet Matt Burton. If you get a chance to see them perform, I completely recommend them. You could search YouTube or Facebook for their names and probably see a few videos pop up.

define of heartbreak by a boy
Not completely sure what this person was getting at, but I'm thinking they're looking for a definition of a boy breaking someone's heart. And I'm sure you only really have to look at any college or high school, find the popular boy, and then find the girl who he never notices and accidentally disses one day. You'll find a pretty textbook definition right there.

intelligent mad boy
This person actually spent some time on the site. Not sure what they were reading. Not sure what they were getting at. Not sure if I'm keen that their search found my blog.

jimmy mcnulty brighton footballer and girlfriend
Heh, I only linked to a story about Jimmy McNulty because he has the same name as a main character from The Wire. Now I'm getting the girlfriend searches (another few looking for Grant Birchall again, btw).

what did boys age 10 play with 100 years ago?
Toys? It's a guess.

unpopular matthew hayden
He sure was... until he retired. Now he's "former Test great Matthew Hayden".

I get some pretty random stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger