tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Monday, September 1, 2008

Most disturbing thing I heard today:

Builder one: "Would you tell anyone if you got raped?"

Builder two: "Depends who it was."

WTF!!!!! I mean... WTF!!!! First of all, you've got to be a bit suss about a bloke asking that question when you're one of 20 blokes on the island.. with the only two women already taken. Is there an ulterior motive.

And secondly, "Depends who it was." What the crap?!? That is not an answer to that question. That is an answer to this question: "Would you kiss someone off Home and Away?" Cos I am not kissing Alf.

Yes, we have a bunch of builders on the island here building a new research station. They work Monday-Saturday, Monday-Saturday, Monday-Friday, then get flown back to Brisbane for the weekend, go crazy, then flown back here on the Monday morning. It would make me insane I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger