tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I was chatting with some folks over lunch about what kind of PS3 Home features would trump 360 achievement points. In the case of Soul Calibur IV, you’re looking at Yoda exclusive and achievement points vs PS3’s Darth Vader and…? If the rumored launch of Home is actually July, it’s faintly possible SCIV could have some Home support. If so, what would it have to be to make you choose the PS3 over the 360 version?

Taking a look at what has been announced for Resistance, Warhawk, and Uncharted, it seems that walking around some of the battle stages in SCIV should be possible. I’d want items to customize my Home pad or maybe some tasteful wearable items. That’s probably asking too much for anything launching this year though.

As far as actually playing games, I’m way behind. I haven’t even picked up Super Smash Bros yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger