tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas costumes


I had this elaborate idea to try to find every instance where you can unlock a Santa outfit. Mulled it over for a good 10 seconds before I realized there is no way I have time for such antics. It’s three days till Christmas and I still have a bunch of work to finish.

Still, here are a few pics to tide you over for the holidays. We start up top with the obligatory Kasumi Santa outfit from Dead or Alive Ultimate.

Next up is the Christmas themed bonus disc to the wonderful Sega game Nights.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last, but not least is our good buddy Sonic. I never thought he would be included in Costume Get! since he usually doesn’t wear anything except for red shoes and gloves. Congrats Sonic.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger