tattoos
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Armor, water color peaches, golf, and expansions.


I keep telling myself there’s no way I have time to play lengthy RPGs like Final Fantasy XII, then I see something cool like the above art from the official soundtrack and I start to waffle. Wow, such an interesting mix of Samurai and European armor. I bet they’re some bad ass enemies…or are they friends? Oh the mystery! Then again, I’m not too excited about the costumes of the regular characters, at least not yet.

Something I definitely had to make time for was some Okami. I’m about 2 hours in and loving it. It’s pretty much a dead-on Zelda action adventure clone, but there’s nothing wrong with that as long as you do it right. The art style is amazing, but I had to do a double take at the back of the Tree Spirit Sakuya’s outfit. It’s breezy back there (didn't have time to take a pic of it myself so that rear shot was lifted off Kotaku).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was wondering what the first Wii game to get some costume action would be… and it looks like Tecmo’s Super Swing Golf is the winner! I’m not sure if that character is actually Kasumi or just someone wearing her outfit (Update: pretty sure it's Kasumi), but the pig-tails gal definitely has at least two changes of clothes.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Who knows if there will be any downloadable new bikinis for DOA Xtreme 2 down the road, but its naughty counterpart, Sexy Beach 3, has already announced an expansion disc! You get at least two new characters (maybe more), new outfits, and new “scenes”. It’s set for release Nov 24th, which is just two months after the main game’s release. Fans are shelling out some dough since SB3 costs around $90 and the expansion is about $40.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger